WHAT IS PE FOAM
Polyethylene (or PE) Foam, is made of Low Density Poly-Ethylene (LDPE) resin. Commonly made and used as a protective & padded material for various packaging applications. It has several outstanding physical properties such as:
Protection from scratches
Soft cushion padding
Easily recyclable material
Absorption of impact/shock
Insulation barrier to moisture
Industries such as the following use PE Foam either as a primary or supplementary component:
Furniture (wooden and sofa)
– Protecting wide coverage area and flexible sizing requirement.
– 0.5mm to 10mm thickness
– Thick planks for die-cut or heavy duty protection.
– White, black, magenta, various density.
– Low volume, easily made forming without high moulding cost.
– Continuous flexible tubing from fixed profile shape.
– Hollow, L, U
– Easy pull away pieces for immediate layering pad.
– Single opening with convenient access for insert & removal.
– 2-side seal, 3-side seal.
– With Bubble Wrap, Kraft paper, HDPE film, metallised/Aluminium foil.